6.15.2009

Please help support me in helping the people of Peru - THANK YOU SO MUCH





Dear Family & Friends,

I have been given the wonderful opportunity to participate in a medical project in Cuzco, Peru with Medical Ministry International from August 22 – September 5, 2009. The team I will be working with will serve the poorest of the poor in the surrounding villages and farms around Cuzco with spiritual and physical health care. I will have the opportunity to work with a dedicated and skilled team of doctors, nurses, general helpers and nurse practitioners (me!) treating hundreds of patients over two weeks. These patients live 1-2 hours around the Cuzco area, in villages, mountains, and farms, and lack access to care. We will be providing them with much needed examinations, medications, education, and supplies.

I am writing to ask you to consider joining our team through your support. First, please partner with me in praying for the people we will be serving, for my health and effectiveness as a team member, and for the many details of this trip.
Second, please consider supporting me financially for this outreach. The cost of this two-week trip is at most $3,000, which includes the program fees, lodging, meals, vaccinations, airfare, and any other fees that may be needed to buy supplies or medicines. If you would like to join the team in this way, please make your tax-deductible gift by a check payable to Medical Ministry International and send it to MMI. LEAVE ME A COMMENT and I will give you the information. If you would like to send it directly to me, please leave ME A COMMENT or send me message on facebook and I will give you my information.

I will also including a list of medical and supply needs that can be donated to this trip if you would like to participate in this way. Thank you for being a vital part of our team.

It has always been my passion to work with underserved people as well as work in South America. Now my passion will be put to good use with my new skills to truly make a difference in their lives as well as mine. I do promise, as time and internet connections permit, to keep you updated with my activities while I am there, to see the difference that we are making. THANK YOU immensely for your support! It means the world to me!!












Sincerely,


Payal Trivedi

No comments:

Post a Comment